Sunday, October 13, 2013

For the past while I have been trying to model the assets for the level. Below are pictures of the textured models and the textures that I used.

Enemy Spaceship

Textures
Inside and Top of the ship

The outer shell of the ship

Thrusters for the ship

I designed the ship in a landed state and decided to use the shell as its landing gear so it keeps its natural shape. I put thrusters on the sides so then it has a way to display how it flies.

Players Ship

Textures
Spaceship shell

Spaceship legs

Like I said earlier I designed the ship to look similar to the Apollo 15 space craft to signify that is the players ship. I had the door open to show they had exited that craft.

Gate and Walls

Texture
Walls and gates

The gates and walls I had designed to block off the exits and entrances to the areas to halt the players progression until the objective has been reached.

Gingerbread buildings
House

Workshop

Textures
UV Map for the buildings

Seamless gingerbread

For the buildings I had mad a seamless gingerbread texture to apply to the buildings. Then I added a door and windows which I tried to make look like it was made from icing.

Tree

Textures
Cone

Choc scoop

Vanilla scoop

The cone I used a a waffle texture and seamless ice cream textures for the ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment